Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Dream come true

I'm going to post one of my favorite events in my life, it was 11 months ago, My close Friend,  "Anna Kho" was celebrating her 18th birthday in Grand Palazzo Royal. For me it was an unforgettable experience for us fashionistas because we we're asked to wear a chic attire which will give us the opportunity to look fierce on that night.


Here are some of the Photos:

Chic Gown by: Mr. Frederick Policarpio

Anna Kho(Birthday Girl)

Shots during the 18th roses ceremony:










TABLE SET:



Tita Tisay( Mother of the Birthday Girl)



My Friends:

Mr. James Tablante and Ms. Ye Tombo







I'm with one of the Pampanga's Fashion Bloggers (Jhavoo Morgia)


 Chic Dress by: Rop Syquia

 I'm With My Highschool Friend Mr Sam Kevin Saclayan

Left to Right (Ekong Hizon And Andrei)

With Panda Rodulfa


 Here is a suit Made by one of the famous designers here in Angeles City. He is Mr. Manny Ocampo
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment