Saturday, December 15, 2012

Red Peace


Swag that Look on a Hot day! I was inspired to wear a "T" with a short maroon sleeves. With this top I was enchanted to match my maroon pants that goes well with the flow of my whole package of look. Wearing Sleeveless was never really my thing because I am a big Guy, And told myself why shouldn't I give it a  try. Just for a change. It looks good though Right? Kidding aside, No need to accessorize that much. a Plain necklace will do. So I expressed myself with a plain black simple peace sign. Now, I really needed to think of another shoes that can coordinate with my inspiration of maroon and finally decided to wear my gray low flat sneakers from Zara. There you have it my "RED PEACE"




Top: Cotton On (Maroon Sleeves)
Necklace: (Peace Sign)
Cap: Forever21 (Baseball Cap)
Bottom: Oxygen (maroon palete)
Shoes: Zara (Gray Flat Sneakers)














I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT, (COMMENT IF YOU LIKE)

No comments:

Post a Comment