Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Young Forever

December fever is on! time to mix colors with Green,Red and Gold for Christmas. Yes, this 3 colors  gives us Glow and Shine to be perfectly beautiful. Don't you just love the spirit?! wohooo! kidding aside. We now go on to my outfit for the day. We had a videoshoot for Pampanga's Fashion Bloggers promotional Video for our Bazaar on December 23,2012 and we we're asked to wear something that is comfy and funky. When they 1st said that i really don't know what to wear then i remembered that our Music for our promotional video was One direction - Live while we are young.




For that reason, I decided to wear Varsity Jacket from Penshoppe which will somehow, I think will make me look like ZAYN MALIK HAHA!.Thanks to him I got the concept of Comfy and funky.


Top: Armani Exchange (Red Velvet) 
Penshoppe (Denim)
Accessories: Marias Addiction (Beads)
Bottom: Refill (Cocky Pants)
Shoes: Milanos X Rajo (Brouges from SM Dept. Store)








 While Walking, My friend told me here's a good place to shoot So I told my self why shouldn't I give it a try. I must admit ARMY NAVY's Ambiance is really good.
Photo by: Cheska Balingit (My ever beautiful co-Pampanga Fashion Blogger)





HELP ME OUT GUYS I CAN'T CHOOSE. (COMMENT WHAT PICTURE IS THE BEST FOR MY DISPLAY PICTURE ON MY BLOG)

1ST

2ND

3RD

THANK YOU GUYS FOR VIEWING-XO








No comments:

Post a Comment