Thursday, January 10, 2013

Padded


Hola Everyone! Wasn't really able to find something out of my closet immediately for the interview with Clark Is It featuring Pampanga Fashion Blogger we're asked to wear something that has something with a touch of green. So I decided to wear this dark green shirt that was given to me by Mom. What I like about this top is that it has shoulder pads that will not make the shirt very simple. I also wanted the material of my jeans not to look ordinary so I bought a navy blue leather jeans to make an impact for the whole look. With this, I just added a touch of gold with my accessories to compliment my top.
Captured Details by Ms. Nina Pineda Thank you!
Top :Red Herring(Brown Shoulder Pads)

Necklace: Msense by Sm accessories (Choco Lava)

Skull Band: Thrift Store|Beaded band: (Artcessories, Aldo)

Bottom: Bench (Leather Jeans)| Shoes: Topman



I just love How I edited this Picture
Clark is it Interview SOON on my Blog!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT (COMMENT IF YOU LIKE)



No comments:

Post a Comment