Friday, March 1, 2013

Cross Patch

Once Again my Addiction for Animal print is on. It was my birthday and decided to wear the kind of shirt that I would like to wear for a change. A very loose Top from an online shop. What I love about this online shop is they are very unique when it comes to their design  and style. I'm really a big fan of shirts that are very unique that would really make you stand out. Their Clothing line is a much seen and much adore so come! Visit their Page guys for more Information (Gifi Clothing)

What I have in mind in wearing this loose top is to coordinate it with a black and gray skinny jeans to coordinate my top. you don't want to look as dark as your top right?  that's why choose the faded one It will do. and some accessories to add a little more spunk in your style with my ever favorite collection of Marias Addiction. 
Top: Gifi Clothing(Leopard Cross Patch)|Bottom: Zara(Faded Skinny)

Accessories: Marias Addiction (February Collection)

Shoes: People are People(studded Sneakers)



As what GIFI says If you GOT  IT, FLAUNT IT

Thanks for Viewing, Stay tuned for More.=)







1 comment:

  1. Hi seff :) Loving the top you're wearing :)) Thumbs up for the whole outfit :DD


    --ROXY
    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete