Thursday, May 2, 2013

Taxi

We we're on the go to shop all day long for our last day in Singapore. I was inspired to wear something what Vice Ganda would wear on Showtime. I saw this shirt of him on one of their episodes at Showtime. I'm also a fan of Vice Ganda's fashion sense because it's unique and very flexible. I was surprised when I saw this shirt on the Trf's Women apparel which is a good fit for men.
Top:Zara(Taxi T)|Bottom: Bench(Blue jeans)
Sneakers: Zara 
Actually I'm not really in the mood to have shoot here because I'm not feeling well but still I want to continue what I love doing and that is to show everyone that I am still capable of wearing something beautiful even though I'm sick and somewhat not okay.


Thanks for Viewing, Stay Tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment