Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cocktails and Dreams

I'm not really sure if I still have to post this look. I don't know why but since I am not doing anything today  why don't I post this to inspire more readers about fashion. So I got to tell you a story that When Sm City Pampanga invited us to be at their Media launch for Uniqlo I was really excited and this is what I have in mind I wanted  my look to be more fresh and casual not to exaggerate my look so I was inspired to wear a Barney color to match my favorite New Balance Shoes. I got to imagine my look one week before the media launch so I was really ready to go and have some fun on that date.
Top: H&M(Tank top)|Button Down: People are People(Checkered)
Bottom:Forever21|Sneakers: New Balance
Now what I really love about my look is that I got to accessorize it with VivaLaManika rings (Cocktails & Dreams and Pixel) matching the colors that I am wearing. VLM accessories is one of my top brand online shop. They are affordable and really worth it because aside from the perfect quality that they have for their customers they also have wonderful designs that really expresses your personality.I also went to their page yesterday they have sale items check out their Catalog album. What are you still waiting for?! Grab now and like their page click here (VLM) Credits: (Cheska Balingit)
Thanks for Viewing, Stay Tune for more


No comments:

Post a Comment