Monday, June 24, 2013

Instgraming


I was so busy this past few weeks and I haven't been active in any social networking site except for instagram. I wanted to show you guys all my recent photos that I love and shared in public. I so love instagram cause it helped me express and share the world what I have .:) BUT there is a big but you have to follow me cause my account is on private here is my username don't forget to follow sefffrancisco


My dearest 4 got to celebrate their birthday this June #Happybirthday
  • first photo was my cousin's Birthday that was Gift 
  • second photo is Ivan's Birthday went to vikings 
  • Third my "loka lokang" friend Layka
  • lastly my pretty lovely friend Cheska
 Come join me eat: #foodgasm
  • Blue Velvet Cake (Figaro)
  • Langka Shake and Choco Acad (Coffee Academy)
  • Banoffie Pie (Starbucks
  • Tiramisu,White chocolate, Red Velvet and Smores (Vikings
  • Bacon Cheeseburger (T.G.I.F.)

Don't forget to follow,outfit post soon.=) Thanks for Viewing stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment