Thursday, July 25, 2013

Proud Bosconian

Hi everyone! Since I missed my high school days and I haven't visited Don Bosco Academy for months now, I decided to go to back there. I thought of getting my year book, and luckily, one of my best friends in high school was able to come with me and we did a little bit of catching up. And, that's hitting two birds with one stone!
I decided to drop by Kfc to get a drink and wait for my friend. Krushers was recommended by my cousin just recently and I must say, it's a fresh way to start your day!
We went off to Don Bosco when my friend arrived after I finished my drink. Upon seeing the institution that shaped me to who I am now, I felt goosebumps all over my body. I can't believe the change since the last time I got here. Example of these are the Kiosk, the Section Bus, Newly painted campus etc.
(Highschool Canteen)
(Hisghschool Canteen,Kiosk)
 (Luctor Et Emergo)
(Section Bus)
Have some fun styling your phones everyday,you will surely love matching your look with your phone case with Crowned Velevet This is one of my favorite Design that they have. Don't forget to Visit their Page here. Crowned Velvet
Let's talk about my outfit of the Day.Since I really didn't want to make an effort in dressing up because it's to hot. I just wore this shirt from Red Herring and Maroon jeans to compliment my Rastaclat(Gucci).
Thank you Guys for Viewing. Stay tuned for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment