Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love + Regret

Hi everyone it's a perfect day to wear jackets, cardigan and coats since we're now experiencing heavy rain. Decided to dress up to brighten up my rainy day and finally got the opportunity to match my love plus regret shirt that was given to me by my love when he got the chance to go to japan for his vacation.Statement shirts have become one of the most trending fashion style in all online shops
Top: H&M (Love plus Regret)|Cap: Oxygen (Snapback)
Bottom:Oxygen|Shoes:Zara(Studded Boots)

Good thing I have this comando jeans Which is really perfect to match my statement shirt. I got to browse a lot of men bloggers and Noticed that when they're up for a simple look they always make sure to style and accessorize more.What I did is to have a comfy look, Which I accessorized with a snapback cap and jacket. Don't be afraid to accessorize because styling is all about accessorizing.
Thanks for viewing, stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment