Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What's Poppin

We were invited to attend the release of big bite here in Pampanga located at marquee mall where you can discover alot of delicious dishes that will surely satisfy your cravings. Before I blog about the event I would like to thank my fashion friend who took time in taking pictures under the heat of the sun and show first my outfit post for the event and will soon be blogging about the actual event where you can easily discover kapampangans specialty when it comes to cooking.
Top: Memo|Blazer: Folded and Hung 
Bottom: Forever21| Shoes: Milanos
Let's talk about what I am wearing for the event. I wore something semi casual. A button down that reflects the formal vibe of the big bite theme and a blazer to add up some style to my top coordinating it with a simple black jeans and black flats not to exaggerate the look that I have. I always feel like when I'm attending events like this. I surely want to create a vibe of being simple yet elegant in the eyes of others. It helps me boost my confidence.
Thanks for viewing stay tuned for more

No comments:

Post a Comment