Monday, January 20, 2014

Black Noise

I've been viewing a lot of professional photographers to have an inspiration about editing photos. I'm deeply in love with the power of Black. That's why for this look black is my new inspiration. I actually dont want to inject colors this month or the month after. I honestly don't know why. It just gives me this confidence about how I style everything with black.
 With me is this cute leather case from  Sweetnothingsph which I really love because it has this instax print in the middle that really catches everyone's attention. I consider this as one of my babies because It gives me this really young vibe that captures every moment of my happy life.
Top: Baleno |Cap:Oxygen
Bottom:Uniqlo|Flats: Flying Dutchman
I actually got this black on black inspiration from one of my fav. Photographer Bj pascual who really understands the essence and the chicness of black and white inspiration.
look who's fooling around. HAHA. anyway this also made realize I should also love how photos are taken with love and passion. 
So far this is one of my best location for my black inspiration.Thanks to my photographer Ms. Cheska Balingit who really made time taking photos. 
Thanks for viewing stay tuned for more 

No comments:

Post a Comment