Saturday, February 1, 2014

Plain Basic

Hi everyone! I got some good news for you guys for all those fashion forwards and fashion lovers out there especially for girls. Don't forget to grab a copy of Liz uy's book "STYLIZED". I also can't wait to have mine though, I hope I still have the chance to buy one. Available only in National Bookstore for only 395 if I'm not mistaken!So what are you waiting for Grab your copies now.  This book will really help and guide us through our fashion styling skills. 
Top: Originals|Bottom: Zara|Flats: Zara
Finally got a time to blog about my outfit of the day. It's been awhile though. This look is a full package denim where my top is given to me by my cousin, which is really awesome cause I hardly buy or wear something denim that really fits me right luckily this one fits perfectly. I wasn't familiar with the brand but it really looks so polish and unique.I matched everything with denim and it's not yet out but still in.
Cheers to my photographer Ms. Cheska Balingit for always taking good pictures. Follow her on instagram it's cheskabalingit. If you guys don't mind? I styled her that day!:)
Thanks for viewing Stay tuned for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment