Saturday, April 12, 2014

Alviera Sandbox

It's actually my first time attending events like this. I'm not really an adventorous type of guy but witnessing how people enjoy the activities, sports and adventure to explore made me think why should I not give it a try? Sabe nga nila face your fears! 
 
Sharie and Lyka's turn 
Did you know that this is the tallest Giant swing in the Philippines! Lucky I survived!"Feel ko nawala puso ko" in riding this giant thing haha! I'm totally digging how cool adventures are here in Alviera they have this coolest rollercoaster zipline which is very unusual to all. 
Witness everything here in AlvieraSandbox (Roller Coaster Zipline, Aerial Walk, Giant Swing, Wall Climbing Rappelling, Free Wall, Playgorund, Mini Golf, ATV Rides, Kite Display, Cooking Demos and Food fair, Kite Workshop and many more)
My favorite activity with Lyka haha SORRY <3.
After these activities we were able to attend bamboo's concert also in Alviera which I really love and I would like to say thank you to Stratos and Ayala for making this event possible especially ma'am Jing who never failed to support us in every activity we have. 
Bamboo LIVE! 
 Alviera's Sandbox is a newly opened adventure located at Porac Pampanga. Since it's summer, It's a great way to spend your time with your family, friends and loved ones here. A very affordable place to go and will surely bring out the bond you guys needed. Alviera is open 9am to 6:30 pm. everyday so what are you guys still waiting for ? Come and Have some fun at Alveira's Sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment