Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Exclusive: Laureen Uy's Meet and Greet at Sm City Clark


It was actually my first time attending meet and greet events for a celebrity/ fashion Blogger and I must say this event was one of my unforgetable events that I ever attended for it is related to my passion and really shows how fashion and style can inspire other people. Laureen is one of the ispirational fashion bloggers for all the aspiring fashion enthusiast.I was too shy to talk to her but as time flies she's really friendly and cool she never let dull moments come in your way which I really love about her. 
With my Co- Pampanga Fashion Bloggers (Elle and Khai) -Love you both less than 3! haha
Photo from Ms. Laureen Uy (Don't you agree we all look Dashing hehe I love this shot!)
We are lucky enough to be with her that day. She's so fun to be with and super cool, what I like about her is that she inspires me to blog and style myself more as I take my fashion blogging into the next level. Meeting her is like a dream come true because ever since I became a fashion blogger I never though I could hangout with someone like her. Since we(Pampanga Fashion Bloggers) are collaborated with Sm we are thankful for all the opportunities they have for us and will give our best to never let them down. Lastly,Don't forget to visit Sm City Clark and Sm Pampanga.

No comments:

Post a Comment