Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Forever21 at Sm City Clark

Met the Coolest Amabassadors of Forever 21 (Lissa Kahayon and David Guison)
She's actually my Photographer|my Sisterhood and my lovely date for this event (Cheska Balingit). I miss having her around.Don't mind our poker faces lol.
I must admit having Joyce Pring as the host of the event really helps the audience to participate because of her sassy, jolly and lovely personality.She has a remarkable talent that really shines on stage and she made this an unforgettable experience to all.
Now it's official Forever21 is now open at Sm City Clark
I still feel like "seriously I was invited to this event".LOL! kidding aside It was really an honor to be a part and to be invited at the Vip launch of Forever 21. I met lots of talented people, readers and friends which I really love the most.It was so magical like Disney! Now that forever 21 is official in Pampanga we are so thankful that we don't have to travel long way just so we could buy some of the coolest stuff that f21 is giving to the table. We all know that this brand really brings out fashionistas around the corner. Forever 21's taste in fashion really boosts people's personality that's why people love this brand. Don't forget to drop by at Forever 21 Sm City Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment