Thursday, April 17, 2014

Get some color



Top:The Illustrados|Bottom: forver21|Bag: Herscherl Supply & Co.|Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
This was my ootd for the meet and greet event of Sm city clark with Laureen Uy. Where we're able to show and and express ourselves to Laureen with our fashion expertise. A big thanks to Sm City clark for giving us the opportunity to be with her the whole day for more details and photos of the event visit (exclusive Laureen meet and greet). Ever since I read stylized it helped me alot about tips on the do's and dont's of fashion. I will never stop loving Button down shirts it really represents me and how I style my self. This shirt is very appropriate for summer since the color is very neutral not really shocking and has the summer vibe going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment