Monday, May 30, 2016

Black statement



Top:Zara|Cardigan:People are People|Pants: Bench| Shoes: Salvatore Man
I was in my smart casual outfit when I attended the open house event at Iscahm. Went for something safe and minimal , with the style that I chose I wanted to look professional and dapper. I've been wearing black for quite a while now. My friends even asks me questions like it's summer why are you always wearing black? are you comfortable with that color blah blah .Honestly I really don't know why, but I feel like less is more you don't have to wear something that has lots of design and colorful outfits to catch others attention. If you're not comfortable wearing something that's in trend, scrap the idea and think of something that's more of your personality and execute your style properly.Agree? Sometimes wearing something simple can make u even stand out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment