Thursday, June 16, 2016

Long Lines Mc Hammer!

Top:Topman|Joggers:Guess|Bomber Jacket:Markus(Sm Store)| Shoes: Converse (Jack Purcell)
Are you familiar with the word "yeezy" well, the look I'm wearing is an inspiration from the people who can wear the yeezy style very well. Artists like (Chris Brown, Justin Bieber and Kanye West)They have been by far the most stylish celebrities I know who can rock this style. I'm obsessed with how polished and awesome they look so I decided to experiment and try their style!At first I was bothered they might think i'm wearing something that's not my size but who cares right?! As long as you justify the style you want you're good to go. In this look I also feel like a combination of Mc hammer and and a little bit of Kanye. Now, make sure to focus on your personal style and everything will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment