Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Why give "Kylie Gloss" a 2nd chance!


One of the most controversialbrands in the make up Industry is kylie cosmetics now I decided to get one and give it a try.The issue started last year when she released her LIKE, LITERALLY & SO CUTE glosses with an unsatisfying wand that really shook all their consumers. I don't want to tell you guys the detailed story about how it all went down but i'm going to leave a link down below so you can actually follow through.just click here RANT&ISSUE 
As I became more appreciative of make up I wasn't really into the world of glosses I feel like it's sticky,wet and unappealing to the eyes. Thanks to the CEO of Artist Couture, he taught/inspired me how important it is to hydrate not just your skin but also your lips. I was supposed to get the "LIKE" gloss from Kyle Cosmetics cause it has that deep brown shade which I feel like I can really pull off but unfortunately they were out of stock so I just had to get the "Literally" one shade lighter to like. I personally have mixed reviews about their glosses first of all the scent of the lipstick is too strong It smells like a mixture of some weird fruit and vanilla. I can actually compare it with the baby lips of maybelline.The packaging is very unique I like it, very classy & very Jenner! I have nothing bad to say with the packaging! 100%

Next we have the wand, their wands are the reason why they got themselves into trouble. Which I can honestly agree because it looked terrible when they first launched their glosses. I got to say I'm so impressed with the improvement, the bristles are perfectly shaped and the wand is much more easier to use. Lastly let's talk about the pigmentation.Im not even kidding it is so pigmented you only need to apply it once,but for me I like it extra which leaves me to 2 applications. it is long lasting so you don't have to retouch all the time. I never thought I'd like this color so much(LITERALLY) I think it's going to be in my August favorites!
PRODUCTS USED!
Foundation: Loreal Infallible Pro matte (107)
Concealer: Maybelline Master Conceal (Light-Medium)
Eyes: Morphe Brushes(Morphe 35W  )
Lashes: Red Cherry Lashes #48
Bronzer: Cover fx(Suntan)
Highlighter: The Balm Cosmetics (Maryloumanizer)
Gel Liner: Inglot (77 black)
Lips: Kylie Cosmetics (Literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment