Monday, August 22, 2016

T Revealed (Kathleen Lights x Colourpop Make up Review)

It became a habit of mine to get and try new make up products every month.Now for this week I got the collab from Kathleen lights with Colourpop cosmetics. I got the creme gel liner in the shade Mr. Bing and ultra satin lip in the shade Point zero. These colors are more on the bold side, so if you would like to make a statement I highly recommend this make up products to you. The collab of Kathleen and colourpop were released last July 13. Kathleen's fav. formula was from the collection ultra satin lip so she made 3 ultra satin lips in the shades "point zero, Alyssa and November" she was also asked to make two gel and creme liners but unfortunately the other gel and creme liner were rejected so she just release one creme and gel liner which is "point zero"
 Now I really do appreciate brands that are so cheap but still able to manage to satisfy their customers. Excuse my word "cheap" I just wanted to clarify that this brand is just very very affordable and that it has the quality of a high end. I think the ultra satin lips collection is seriously one of the best formulas that colourpop has ever released.I have alot to say with their collection It's long lasting,not kiss proof, affordable and has varieties of colors.Now here's the look I created using the Kathleen and Colourpop collab I hope you guys like it.
Make up Details down below! 
FACE: Maybelline (matt poreless)
CONCEALER: Maybelline (master Conceal)
BROWS: Benefit (Goof Proof #5)
LASHES: Red Cherry Lashes (#48)
BRONZER: Benefit (Hoola)
HIGHLIGHTER: Balm Cosmetics (Mary Lou Manizer)
LIPS:Kathleen lights. Collab with COLOURPOP (Point zero and Mr. Bing)

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time going to your blog and I can't believe it took me this long, I love it! <3 I haven't tried any Colourpop Ultra Satins yet but is making me want to get on the site now to check it out. I still want to get my hands on the other Kathleen lights colour with Ofra because of you! Haha

    Stacey + thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete