Sunday, June 18, 2017

Medusa Heritage

It's always nice to dress up when the sun is out, right now, our weather is a little bipolar but I'm glad it's not raining. Today I'm featuring this shirt from Light in the box! It's this beautiful printed shirt that is alike to the designs of Donatella Versace if you know what I mean, I've been eyeing on a good Barroco designed shirt for a long time and finally I found one . I think it's very classy and very chic.light in the box is an online shop that ships worldwide,it has different varieties of styles that will surely appeal to the millennial. Their prices are very affordable everything is worth buying so no need to worry about that. I really have nothing bad to say about the quality of their shirts so I guess, you guys will have no reason to get stressed out. Moving forward, their size chart has a very Asian fit so make sure when you place an order get one size bigger to your regular measurement to achieve the right fit.
 To be honest this shirt deserves a good makeup look, so I decided to recreate the look of Mrs. Kim Kardashian West at the Cannes Film Festival 2017! I just felt very classy and expensive that day. If you want to know all the details of this makeup look just go ahead and follow me on my Instagram @sefffrancisco

No comments:

Post a Comment