Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bazaar (Pampanga's Fashion Blogger)



Another Successful event was held this December 23, 2012.It was a Merry Go Bazaar Event Presented by Bloomers located at Graceland Restaurant  Mcarthur highway Balibago Angeles City. There were so many participants who joined the bazaar. Including Pampanga's Fashion Bloggers (Khai Nunag , Erle CruzIvy Torres ,Cheska BalingitTse BautistaJeroy BalmoresKins GonzalesNina PinedaThea Castillo and Many more) It was so much fun realizing how great selling your closet by a stranger with the amount that you want in a cheaper price. I also didn't expect that many will buy at my closet for the reason that I am a plus size men.It was unforgettable for me because I was selling and standing for 4-5 hours. I can say that this was really A Crazy Merry Go Bazaar HAHA. kidding Aside. Thank you so much for Viewing. (HAPPY HOLIDAYS)
BON VOYAGE
(What you Can See)















Thank You so much for Shopping and Visiting Bonjour Stylista's Closet










Here are some of the Booth who Participated the Merry Go Bazaar.
(Food and Accessories)










I hope you guys like it (Comment if you like)

No comments:

Post a Comment