Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Flaura and Fauna


Oh yes! WELCOME  I'll first greet you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR .I decided to wear something attractive Something that i don't usually wear and this is a Floral print shirt that was given to me by my lovey dovey. With this, I was inspired by the word flaura and fauna.It was my first time to wear something like this because for me floral are themed only for girls. Now I realized that man can also wear print shirt like this as long as you know how to strut your style out as a men. A good colored jeans will do to appeal and coordinate the colors you have on your floral top and oxford flats to give an impact to your outfit look.you can also experiment your look by wearing blazers or cardigans with the touch of the floral. Happy 2013! Every one. Thank you for Viewing

Top: Topman( Floral print)|Blazer: People are People (Violet Stripes)

Accessories: Marc Jacobs (watch)| Arm Candies: Merry Go Bazaar (Black Beads)
Bottom: Markus (Sm Dept. Store)| Shoes: Milanos (RajoX Milanos)







It's Time to make A change for 2013!
 First shoot and I can't  wait to show you guys more!





WITH 
OR
WITHOUT

















I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT (COMMENT IF YOU LIKE)

No comments:

Post a Comment