Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mr. Red Valentino

Let's talk about What I am wearing on our Valentines shoot for the Quirkypedia's New Release for Mens Line. Since It's Valentines, My friend and I decided to wear something with a touch of Red.So to coordinate our colors of Red  I was able to find something Casual for the Shoot. Checkered print with a touch of Red to pair up my Khaki Jeans and  Blue sneakers. It's always a plus factor for girls when guys wear long sleeves to emphasize their neatness when it comes to their  fashion and style,Always be confident and feel free to express yourself in it.  
Top:Zara (Checkered Print)|Watch: Casio(Vintage)
Bottom:Zara (Khaki Jeans)|Sneakers:Topman




Being Big is not really an issue As long as you are perfectly fit no matter how big or small you are always remember that confidence is must to get things work!.What really Matters is be unique and be you!.
Thanks for Viewing I hope you Guys Stay Tuned for more =)










No comments:

Post a Comment