Friday, April 5, 2013

NY.City

 
The City where I would really love to Go New York City.It is the City that never sleeps. I'm so in love with this muscle tee cause it's styled as a varsity shirt. This was a gift to me by one of my closest friend. My theme for this look would be a white,black and gray inspiration to look chic. 
Sunnies: Ray-ban(Club-master)|Watch: Casio
Accessories:Yhansy(Leather Studdded band,skeleton charm)
You got to love the gold palettes of what yhansy brings in store they have every accessories that man and woman would love to wear for this Summer. They are on Sale Now!!!.So what are you still waiting for Come and visit their shop only at Shangri-la Plaza and The Ramp Crossings.
Top: Forever21 (New York City),Blazer: Azur (Black Coat)

Bottom: Zara (Skinny Jeans)|Sneakers: Zara (flats)

My Casual look  for today is a Varsity muscle tee with a black blazer to appeal the dark combination of my Ragged jeans and my gray flats.It's easy to connect dark colors than the light ones because you must have the knowledge to mix and match prints and patterns. For a sunny day accessorize yourself with a good Clubmaster Sunnies from Ray-Ban

Thank you , Stay Tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment