Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Made in America

Hi everyone since 4th of July has been celebrated in the states. I got to finally have the inspiration to wear something connected to this event. This shirt was given to me by my hubby. My tank top is a bit long but i just tucked it in the back not to make it look very big.Just find a way to make things work. I really don't want to make so much effort in accessorizing my self that's why I got these cool accessories from my friend who also loves fashion.Good thing i also have this cap to really match my top.
Top: H&M (USA print Tank top)
 Accessories : Call It Spring|Tomato(Watch)
Cap:H&M(Snapback)
I can probably say that I really gained weight cause of eating so much food. As you can see no matter what happens just learn how to mix and match and pull over some of your stuff to really be creative. Imagination is one of the best way to have a good concept.
Here is one jam that will make you groove "Made in America"by Cimorelli Have a Nice day Everyone.
Shoot will be posted Nextweek...
Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment