Thursday, August 29, 2013

Black to Black

Hi Everyone I've been waiting for this week to come. Another inspiring look for this week will be posted. This look is dedicated for all those people who love to wear black. This symbolizes that wearing black is a personality where power and prestige are important.Black is a fashion color which is not hard to match.
TopProject Subcult|Bottom:Forever21
Watch: G-shock
One of the best way to kill my time is to browse online shops. Online gives me the opportunity to discover new fashion trends that are now in this days. As I was browsing my instagram saw this super cool Channel zero from Shoplvst which is also to be a fashion blogger. That's why I trust her fashion instict. Follow her page here. Lastly got this Anchor top inspired from Project Subcult which is very chic. I love their work it's very unique and very affordable they offer unisex clothes and Sunnies. 

Thanks for Viewing Stay Tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment