Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Roar

 Hi everyone, Done with our midterm examination finally was able to give time for my blogpost It's been a while since I last shared to you guys how powerful Black is when it comes to fashion. Now Let's go to Pop Colors, These kind of colors gives fun and sass to your look. I'm really not a fan of this style but as time goes by I'm starting  to appreciate pop colors
Top: Topman (Tigers 09): Bottom: Folded and Hung
Shoes: Flying Dutchman (Slug)
Rastaclat "Vogue" (Neon Edition)
I love how this Shirt showcase so much of my personality. Very Outgoing and Fun. I Decided not to accessorize and add so much arm candies but instead I just wore my Vogue Rastaclat which I got from this online Shop Rosherunph (follow their instagram page). They offer Limited edition Rastaclats and 100% Legit. 
Credits to: Mr. Jovanie Ogatia
Thanks for viewing,Stay tuned for more


No comments:

Post a Comment