Thursday, December 5, 2013

Into Basics

            I was so busy since the first week of November,and wasn't able to dedicate myself into the world of fashion Blogging. Good thing we had our University week where I finally got the chance to share once again to you guys an outfit post. I have to admit that this years university week was the bomb!and I must say thumbs up to all those people who coordinated and managed the event. Congratulations to Angeles University Foundation.
Top: Tomato|Jacket: Penshoppe|Bottom:Forever21|Sneakers:Zara
                     This look was inspired by the Catwang outfit of Miley Cyrus when she performed Wrecking Ball at the American Music Awards. Since I am a Miley fan I saw this one shirt that looks like a Rocker Cat to me but it really is an Owl. Kidding aside Let's now talk about the things that I matched for my Owl shirt.I wanted to go for something basic something that is simple and not too much. That's why I patterned my shirt with a Varsity Jacket not to exaggerate my whole look and just tie it on my waist to add a little twist. I decided to go for my gray kicks to match my dark colored owl shirt. Every color must be in places so that your look will not be lost.
Thanks for Viewing, stay tuned for more

No comments:

Post a Comment