Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cheers

Happy new year everyone it's been so long since I last posted my ootd I've always been busy realizing that I'm missing alot when It comes to fashion blogging but this year it's
Different. This time I will surely be active even though we have a lot of things to accomplish this coming year because I am a graduating student. Anyway enough about me let's talk about my first ootd for this year.
One of my top brands that made me realize prints can also be worn on prints is The FlyingDutchmanShoes they have High Quality and unique products that you'll surely love. So what are you waiting for? Come check out their shop at the Bluebay Walk Metro Park.
 Watch:Swatch & Thomas Sabo|Bottom: Uniqlo
I've been viewing a lot of inspirational fashion blogs and post from Instagram and Tumblr. I noticed that nowadays the crowd has been more active in wearing prints. I'm not actually a fan but come to think of it. This is fashion everything changes from top to bottom. I decided to give it a try and got this coolest moose print with one of my unusual color and fold my sleeves twice to give a little bit of twist and style. To sum it all up I paired it with a black jeans to uplift my top. and tada! Another fashionable look for this week. 
Thanks for viewing, Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment