Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Neon Flex Shield

Since the start of the year I've been more passionate about my style blog.I've been dedicating my time and my effort in sharing my love for style fashion.I just never stop dreaming about having to inspire other people to style and be more professional in what I do. It's been a 2 years that I manage to have my style blog and finally got my first International Collaboration.Don't we all have a thing for shoes. I've been in love with trainer shoes even though I'm not working out but I'm feeling blessed for having World Balance by my side. 
Top: Street Couture
Since summer is fast approaching it's time to inject wild colors, shinny details and loud prints.Summer is one definition of freedom, no class, party everyday and time to be alone HAHA!. My ootd has something to do with florals and I feel that there is still this trend about florals that will never fade in fashion. Guys can also wear florals as long as the print is not to feminine in the eyes of the people. 
Kicks: World Balance(Neon Flex Shield)
It's really perfect to match my World Balance's Neon flex Shield for this month because it's defenitley ideal for this summer.It has this neon heels that captures everyone's attention. It also have this perfect sole that will make you feel comfortable in walking.It protects and give style to your feet.
Don't you think it's really perfect to pattern colors with the right design and style. It showcases how dope your shoes are. Flex shield is available in all the Department Store. So what are you still waiting for Grab one now.
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment