Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Stop, Light it up

Finally a day where I can really say hello summer vacation. More time for everything. I'm with my co Pampanga fashion bloggers Ivy and khai it's been a long time since we last hang out due to our busy schedules. I call this day as our bonding time taking ootd shots, coffee, and taking the time to know more about ourselves as a style blogger and as a friend which is my favorite part when it comes to our bonding time.
Top:SubcultPH|Bottom: Uniqlo 
Now let's talk about what I'm wearing since summer is all about shocking colors and something that's fresh 
from the eyes. I got this marlboro sweatshirt form project subcult they have so many cool stuff that explains summer colors and styles that'll really make your summer more stylish and unique. 
Kicks: Nike
For  my top decided to wear my black leggings jeans for men, patterned it also with my red nike kicks from my special someone. I really love this shoes cause it has this sentimental value.
I really love how life can make so many reasons on how to be happy. One of these is blogging while music blasting your ears, selfie while hanging out with friends, reading books while drinking coffee. 
Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment