Friday, April 4, 2014

Lucky strikes

This is it! It's official, graduation will be on april 24 if I'm not mistaken.I'm so happy with the grades that I got from my professors, you guys are awesome thank you so much and thank you Angeles University Foundation. Enough about my school speech. Let's keep it 100 now. Laid back outfit inspiration is what I wanted achieve for this week's ootd. 
 Top: People are People | Jeans: ZARA
Kicks & Bag: H&M
Wearing this jersey white varsity shirt really expresses how good shirts can go along with a black jeans and shoes. Just make sure to pattern everything with the right amount of design to show how flawless your look is.
If you noticed, I reduced the vibrance and saturation of my photos it's because of the help of Adobe Lightroom and Picasa. I'm actually thankful for they give me a high definition quality photo. credits also to my photographer Cheska Balingit who never fails to impress me in taking good pictures of me. 
This kind of mood really shows how my emotional face looks like. HAHA #sorryaboutit
Thanks for viewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment