Friday, May 23, 2014

Paisley on Cali

Top:Topman|Shorts:H&M
Accessories:Marks&Spencer
Let's talk about my ootd. I found this online shop that sells unique caps that are so stylish,so cool and gives a perfect meaning for summer. I encourage you guys to follow their page it's (Manual Clothing) they have lots of design so what are you still waiting for.
This cap is called Paisely for only 480 if I'm not mistaken. It has these purple caricatures that matches my new balance, indeed a good and perfect combination for stylish shoes.
Ever since I started blogging I was actually borrowing my brother's Dslr camera it's where I take my ootd shots etc and all. Lately, I've been meeting alot of fashion bloggers this year I noticed and asked my self what camera are they using. It really looks handy stylish and very unique. Last week I saw tricia gosingtian's post about her new sony camera a5000! I'm really a fan of her work so I trust her fashion and photo expertise that's why I encourage myself to buy one. Luckily I did. I so love this camera because it has a wifi connection that can easily export photos to your phone.It's really cool and it has 20.1 megapixels, ISO 100-16000 and an auto self portrait.

2 comments:

  1. Last week I saw tricia gosingtian's post about her new sony camera a5000! I'm really a fan of her work so I trust her fashion and photo expertise ... sonya5000.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seff! Were these photos taken with the a5000? I'm also planning to buy one for myself. Haha! I'm also a fashion blogger and I feel like a need a great to-go camera :D

    ReplyDelete