Friday, June 6, 2014

Fancy Cioccolo

I've been wanting to go here for a very long time but It's really far and I got no one to be with. Since my brother is back here in the Philippines he wanted us to go here so I could finally see how fancy the place is. Cioccolo is one place where you can truly celebrate gatherings, special occasion etc. I love this place because it's different from others they have this very Grecian type of interiors.
It's encouraging to eat at this fancy place for they possesses right amount of food, quality of service and a perfect ambiance.now, I'm right here at their cake station where you can see varieties of mouthwatering cakes. I chose to emphasize all their green cakes for a change and also because these are there best sellers. 
Pistachio cake
One of my favorite is their Green tea ferrero
and lastly their Ube Macapuno. 
No doubt, I will still go back here it's definitely a place to remember! I hope you guys can also visit Cioccolo and I assure you wont regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment