Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Up close and beautiful

I can't believe this is happening it's my 1st time to give a beauty blog review on the items I recently got on the mail this month via Sephoraph! So happy and a bit scared because I don't know what people might think of me after posting this but I realized in life we need to be brave and stand up for oneself. No matter what you do as long as it doesn't violate others just keep on doing it.Last 2 weeks I was looking for an affordable eye shadow palette that I've never tried before. Then I wondered, why not try this Uk makeup brand called Sleek make up I've heard so many things about the brand like their highlighters and blushes. Going back ,I just grabbed their limited edition "Force of nature" palette and this is what it looks like. 
It has 12 shades with super creamy and pigmented colors. It's such an amazing formula with an affordable price that you will surely love it's just 800ish php! Aside from that, this palette offers you to experiment with the colors of nature. If you would be imaginative I think this palette is very perfect in creating looks that's somewhat dark and mysterious. 
We all know that "kilay(brow) is life" especially for those girls who were born without them. Benefit released their amazing brow collection last month and it was available here in the ph 1st week of july! Beauty lovers were so thrilled to experience everything! Including me. So I went to sephoraph and grabbed their "GOOF PROOF brow pencil" Once the package was delivered in the afternoon I was literally amazed of how benefit can really think of things that are so out of this world. I mean who would have thought? A brow product inspired by magic wand!right? AMAZING! . I'll be honest this is somewhat alike to the ABH brow definer but it has a more diamondish shape. I would not recommend this to people with thin brows because of its shape it can be a little difficult but over all it's 9/10 for me.They have 6 shades And I'm in the shade no. 5 which is the color deep.You can purchase it here at SephoraPH (just click the link)

Products used:
Face: Benefit (Hello Flawless Foundation)
Concealer: Maybelline (Master Conceal )
Bronzer: Benefit (Hoola)
Brows: Benefit (Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil)
Highlight: The Balm Cosmetics (Mary lou manizer)
Eyes: Sleek Makeup (Force of Nature)
Lashes: Red Cherry Lashes (#43)
Lips: Dose of Color (Stone)

No comments:

Post a Comment