Monday, December 19, 2016

Dreamy Unicorn (Maybelline Hacks)


I'm constantly loving everything about maybelline, I think out of all the drugstore products in the market maybelline has been slaying everyone with their lipstick. I guess you all know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about their color sensational lipstick collection! It's 300- 350php I got one in the shade "daringly nude" it's pigmented, gives you the perfect soft matte finish that lasts for hours. If I'm not mistaken this shade was from their latest brown collection that was released in the Philippines earlier in 2016! Their formula is undeniably great I have nothing bad to say about the product it's 100% worth it.
Moving forward to my next maybelline product. I'm really excited to share this cause I was really shooked when I tried it. I got their colorshow eyeliner which I can obviously compare with the Charlie xcx collab from makeup forever. They have variety of colors to choose from (aqua blue, purple,Ocean blue and many more!) It is so creamy and so easy to blend unlike the colourpop one's I don't know if it's me or what but I find it so hard to get a pigment out of those creme gel liners. The product costs around 200php so if you're looking for an affordable long lasting eyeliner just check the collection of colorshow eyeliner available at your nearest watsons and Sm store beauty section.
Product used: Face:
 Maybelline matte poreless (235) & Too faced Born this way (warm Beige)
 Mac Cosmetics Pro long wear Concealer nc35, blush (foolish me) 

Highlighter: sleek Makeup Solstice palette Marc Jacobs Tantric Bronzer 
Brows: Benefit Cosmetics Goof proof pencil
 Lips : Maybelline - Daringly nude 

Eyes: sleekmakeup (forceofnature) for my transition shade, @makeupgeekcosmetics burlesque on my outer v, @welovemaybelline color eyeshadow tattoo for my base and on my lids I mixed ecliptic and hemisphere from the solstice palette (@sleekmakeupph) #maybelline colorshow liner (aqua blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment