Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Glam of the month (Makeup Geek x Manny Mua)

Happy New year everyone!I'm so happy to be sharing all my thoughts about the Legendary palette of Manny Mua. I created 2 looks with Manny Mua's Palette with Makeup Geek  it is one of the most beautiful palette that Make up geek has released. I was really lucky to score this at  "Makeup Depot Ph". It is an online shop in the Philippines where I mostly by my make up.
 Manny Mua was a voice to the gay people that make up is not just for girls,he inspired millions of people to be confident and be beautiful in their own skin, Unfortunately this palette is no longer available on their site because this collaboration  is limited edition. Manny worked hard for this palette and I think he did an amazing job with it.
 You can never go wrong with make up geek shadows they're very blendable, very affordable and it is long lasting.It may not be classified as one of the high end brands in the market but it slays and proves to everyone that it doesn't have to be high end to achieve a beautiful quality. My ultimate favorite colors from the palette are (Insomnia,Artemis & Cosmopolitan) . This palette maybe be on the bold side of make up but in my opinion I can see myself strutting down anywhere. Just remember to blend and corporate the colors you like.
Products used:
Face:
Too Faced- Born This way (Warm Beige)
Maybelline- Matte Poreless (235)
Maybelline- Master Conceal (Light to medium)

Cheeks:
Sleek Makeup- Solstice Palette (Equinox)
Marc Beauty- Bronzer (tantric)
Mac Cosmetics- Blush (Foolish me)

Eyes:
Makeup Geek Cosmetics (Manny Mua Palette)
Lashes:
Huda Beauty (Sasha)
Marc Beauty Mascara (Velvet Noir)

Lips:
Nyx Cosmetics- Lip Pencil (Natural)
Makeup Forever- Artist Rouge (m100)
Marc Beauty- Gloss (Taboo)
Products used:
Face:
Benefit- Hello Flawless (Beige)
Maybelline- Matte Poreless (235)
Mac Cosmetics- Pro Longwear Concealer (Nc35)

Cheeks:
Sleek Makeup- Solstice Palette (Equinox)
Benefit- Bronzer (Hoola)
Mac Cosmetics- Blush (Foolish me)

Eyes:
Makeup Geek Cosmetics (Manny Mua Palette)
Inglot: Gel Liner (77)
Lashes:
Red Cherry Lashes (#47)
Marc Beauty Mascara (Velvet Noir)

Lips:
Tarte Cosmetics - Lip Pencil (Boho)
Ofra Cosmetics - Aries  (manny Mua Collab)

No comments:

Post a Comment